Monday, June 8, 2009

The Best Blueberry Muffins Recipe







These are my favorite blueberry muffins. I am putting them here for posterity. They are cakey and sweet.


The Best Blueberry Muffins
1/2 cup soft butter
1 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
2-1/2 cups fresh blueberries or 12 oz. frozen
2 cups flour
1/2 cup milk
top with raw sugar before baking

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cream butter and sugar, add eggs one at a time. Add vanilla. Mix dry ingredients. Alternate dry ingredients with milk. Add berries and put in 12 muffin cups or tin. Top with sugar and bake about 25 minutes until tops spring back when touched.

6 comments:

Renee said...

Julie, these look like even I could make them.

Yummmy.....

xoxoxo

dianasfaria.com said...

oh my, these look delish. I am so hungry, I should just go to sleep and dream about making them when I wake up!

Micki Wilde said...

OOh Julie these look gorgeous.
I will have to try your recipe!
I'm not much of a baker but I love blueberry muffins so i'll give it a go!

Micki x

Julie Fillo said...

Lily, They really are, but you should eat some protein first. :)

Micki,
They are just about as easy as a mix, but so much better. I hope you do try them!

Julie Fillo said...

Renee,
Anyone, can make them, but maybe you should ask Wahid. :)

Rely said...

I love muffins!
I really want to try your recepy... and I hope the result will be good!!
Your blog is very nice!
Bye Elisa