Tuesday, March 15, 2011

If you like art, you will like this blog, I think

http://www.thejealouscurator.com/blog

She posts work of artists she is jealous of. Above is the work of Andrea Kowch. Brilliant. Since I am jealous of almost any other artist, I can relate...I'm on page 11 of her posts and there is something amazing that I have never seen the likes of on every page.

I finally, finally got a thorny commission done today.... Whew, now maybe that is not hanging over my head, I can actually paint something I want to paint.

I need to post some more photos of our upper floor demo.

Everything seems so frivolous, considering what is happening in Japan. So very, very sad.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for this post, Julie.
I'd love to see some of your paintings once you get going again...

Amalia K said...

Hello Julie. Thanks for sharing the link with us. I'm pretty jealous of most artists too, so this is the perfect link for me. :)

Beverly said...

I have to agree with you, Julie. This is some great artork. Now, I'm going to go check out my favorite artists' site...YOURS ***wink, wink***

Janine said...

Thanks for the link!

Jimio said...

Fantastic work!