Sunday, February 14, 2010

Week 44 PRINT project 5x7 print Caught in the forest




So this is my latest painting. I drew it a week or so ago and have been thinking about it a lot since. It illustrates pretty well how I have been feeling lately. Like there is a pretty world, and beautiful forest, that I am in, but I'm caught by a chain of events that I have no control over. If none of my collectors ever feel this way, I understand, it's just what I was able to paint today. I did it in my moleskine, so there is another side to the page. If anyone wants to whole thing, please let me know and I will set up a listing for it on etsy.

4 comments:

elsie said...

difficult feeling beautifully observed and illustrated - gorgeous!

Tamara C said...

Oh sweet girl, I know just how you feel! I've been there too. You know I am only an email away should you need to unload! Smoochies and Hugs, Tam

PS: I would like to buy both prints, so could you set up an etsy for me?

Micki Wilde said...

Such a wonderful painting, with great thought and personal feeling behind it!

Micki x

femminismo said...

We've all been here from time to time. Hopefully it will pass soon and you will be freed and your heart will be light once more!