Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Thank you!

Thank you to everyone who has purchased something from the sale. There are still quite a few pieces left, so shop away. My little studio is so tiny and selling it all (or most) will move me in the direction of painting some more.Not sure how long I will leave it up.I have a show in November in Gig Harbor, so I need to get cracking on some new paintings.

 I've been packing up my kitchen for the last few days, finally finished tonight, whew! We have a little kitchen with the refrig and hotplate set up in the dining room. It will be soup, crockpot or take out for a few weeks. Ryan spent all day with a jackhammer on the basement floor and will probably be doing the same tomorrow.
I hope to get everything purchased so far shipped on thursday.

No comments: